Who We Are:
The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, a 501(c)(4) organization, is the premier coalition of more than 200 organizations which promotes and protects civil and human rights in America. The Leadership Conference has coordinated national lobbying efforts on behalf of every major civil rights law since 1957. To learn more about The Leadership Conference, please visit www.civilrights.org.
The Leadership Conference Education Fund, a 501(c)(3) organization, builds public will for federal policies that promote and protect civil and human rights in the US. Founded in 1969 as the education and research arm of The Leadership Conference, the Education Fund’s campaigns empower advocates to push for progressive change in the US. To learn more about the Education Fund, please visit www.leadershipconferenceedfund.org.
About the Role:
The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and The Leadership Conference Education Fund are seeking a Web Producer who can manage the development, quality assurance, launch, and maintenance of leading web properties that increase awareness and drive conversions.
What You Will Do:
- Manages the regular content updates and maintenance of the organizations’ websites,
- Serves as the subject matter expert for The Leadership Conference and The Education Fund regarding web development estimates, user experience development, technical guidance, and solutions for server and backend technology
- Ability to effectively coordinate with IT, program managers, creative and communications staff, and external digital and web development vendors on updates and builds on web and landing page content and infrastructure builds and updates
- Project manages the website production, design, content development, SEO, and web analytic tracking
- Coordinates deliverables and deadlines with internal teams for digital content updates
- Helps traffic creative content assets (photos, videos etc.) through design, creation, and approval process
- Performs Quality Assurance testing prior to launch of new sites
What You Will Bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong familiarity with web content management protocols, systems and authoring tools, such as: Sitecore, Drupal, Weebly, Blackbaud, Capitol Canary (Phone 2 Action), among others
- Top notch writing and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously with ease, and prioritize work
- Prior website development experience and portfolio, including WordPress experience
- Knowledge of mobile applications, peer to peer platforms, API integrations and SMS development process and ecosystem, as well as Google Analytics and Tag Manager tools
- Experience architecting and leading the implementation of solutions which required full stack development – frontend apps, backend, 3rd party services integration, etc.
- At least three to four years of digital experience
What We Offer:
The Organizations offer its employees a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, and generous personal leave and vacation time. Employees can also take advantage of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) and a retirement savings account.
Salary Range – $86,777 – $91,170
Office Re-opening Statement
During the Covid-19 pandemic, staff may opt in to work from the office. Most staff have chosen the option to work remotely. Through an internal working group and staff input, we are assessing how and when we will return more fully to the office. We anticipate that staff will return to the office in some capacity later this year. For now, there is no requirement to work from the office through June 2022.
To apply, please visit our Career Center and submit your resume and cover letter.
Our Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
The Leadership Conference and The Education Fund are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.