The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights is a coalition charged by its diverse membership to promote and protect the rights of all persons in the United States. The Leadership Conference has coordinated national lobbying efforts on behalf of every major civil rights law since 1957. For more information on The Leadership Conference and its 200-plus member organizations, visit www.civilrights.org.
The Leadership Conference Education Fund builds public will for federal, state, and local policies that promote and protect the civil and human rights of all persons in the United States. The Education Fund’s campaigns inform, educate, empower, and mobilize leaders and advocates around the country to push for progressive change in the United States.
The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and The Leadership Conference Education Fund are seeking a Web Producer who can manage the development, quality assurance, launch, and maintenance of leading web properties that increase awareness and drive meaningful action.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the subject matter expert for The Leadership Conference and The Education Fund regarding all web development estimates, technical guidance and solutions for server and backend technology
- Coordinates with creative director and web development vendors on web and landing page builds and restructuring efforts
- Project manages the website production, design, content development, SEO & web analytic understanding
- Coordinates deliverables and deadlines with internal teams for digital content updates
- Helps traffic content assets (photos, videos etc.) through design, creation & approval process
- Performs Quality Assurance testing prior to launch of site
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong familiarity with web content management systems and authoring tools, such as: Sitecore, Drupal, Weebly, Blackbaud, Phone 2 Action, among others.
- Top notch project management skills and the ability to track multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior website development experience and portfolio, including WordPress experience
- Knowledge of the mobile applications, peer to peer platforms, API integrations and SMS development process and ecosystem
- Experience architecting and leading the implementation of solutions which required full stack development – frontend apps, backend, 3rd party services integration, etc.
- At least six years of digital experience.
Reports to: Digital Director
Salary and Benefits:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To apply, e-mail resume and cover letter detailing your fit with the position’s responsibilities to: [email protected] with Web Producer in the subject line. Only applications submitted by email will be considered. We are looking to fill this position immediately. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
The Leadership Conference and The Education Fund provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual expression and identity, veteran status, national origin, age or disability.