Take Action Now!
Links on this page will allow you to take action on The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights’ legislative priorities. The Leadership Conference is a 501(c)(4) organization that engages in legislative advocacy.
Latest Action Alerts
Want Some Help? A New Toolkit Just for You!
We are happy to share a new resource. The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights Grassroots Campaigns and Advocacy Toolkit can help develop the basic structure and strategies needed to plan and carry out an effective grassroots public education or advocacy campaign. This toolkit covers everything from developing strategy and fundraising, to event planning and grassroots advocacy.
Attend a Civil and Human Rights Event
Grassroots Organizing Resources
- Grassroots Tool Kit: This toolkit provides information on a myriad of effective mechanisms you can use in your local or state community to educate and empower individuals in your community, develop a strong coalition of activists, and get your voice heard in Congress to help impact the history of civil and human rights for all people today.
- Grassroots Organizing During a Congressional Recess: Tips for organizing when your member of Congress is back in the district during a congressional recess.
- Planning a Community Forum: A community forum can be anything from a statewide, highly publicized forum, to a discussion group with guest experts at a local meeting.
- Visiting Your Members of Congress at Their Local Offices
- Tips on Calling Your Member of Congress