MEDIA ADVISORY-Ohio Voting Reform Press Conference
The Ohio Voter Rights Coalition will announce their voting reform agenda to ensure the protection of Ohioans’ right to vote and to modernize the election process.
The Ohio Voter Rights Coalition includes All Voting is Local-Ohio, Ohio Voter Rights Coalition, Common Cause Ohio and Ohio Votes.
- Mike Brickner, Ohio state director, All Voting is Local
- Jennifer Miller, executive director, League of Women Voters Ohio
- Dylan Sellers, Ohio state coordinator, Campus Vote Project
- Camille Wimbish, election administration director, Ohio Voter Rights Coalition
10 a.m., Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018
Sheraton on Capitol Square
75 E. State Street, Columbus
- Interviews with representatives from coalition groups.
All Voting is Local fights for the right to vote through a unique combination of data-driven organizing, advocacy and communications. It is a collaborative campaign housed at The Leadership Conference Education Fund, in conjunction with Access Democracy; the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation; the American Constitution Society; the Campaign Legal Center; and the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law.