ADVISORY – Press Call Monday: #WhatsAtStake for Voting Rights in SCOTUS Fight
WASHINGTON – On Monday, July 23 at 10:15 a.m. ET, civil rights leaders will hold a telephone press briefing on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his threatening record on voting rights. Speakers will reflect on what’s at stake, especially for marginalized communities.
RSVP requested to email@example.com.
WHEN: Monday, July 23 at 10:15 a.m. ET
- Vanita Gupta, president and CEO, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Thomas Saenz, president and general counsel, Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF)
- Gregg Orton, national director, National Council of Asian Pacific Americans (NCAPA)
- Janai Nelson, associate director-counsel, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. (LDF)
- Suzanne Bergeron, senior director, civil rights and workforce policy, National Urban League
Dial-in: 785 424 1672
Conference ID: VOTING