PRESS CALL: Civil Rights Leaders, Senators Outline #WhatsAtStake for LGBTQ Rights in SCOTUS Fight
WASHINGTON – On Wednesday, August 1, at 11:00 a.m. ET, civil rights leaders and senators Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) will hold a telephone press briefing on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and what’s at stake for the protection of LGBTQ rights.
RSVP requested to [email protected].
WHEN: WEDNESDAY, August 1 at 11:00 a.m. ET
- Vanita Gupta, president and CEO, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Senator Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.)
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.)
- Rachel Tiven, CEO, Lambda Legal
- Chad Griffin, president, Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
- Mara Keisling, executive director, National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE)
- Shannon Minter, legal director, National Center for Lesbian Rights (NCLR)
Dial-in: 785 424 1667
Conference ID: LGBTQ