ADVISORY – Press Call Today at 3PM ET: Sexual Assault Trauma Experts Refute Mitchell Memo
The audio of the speakers’ presentations can be found here.
WASHINGTON – On Tuesday, October 3 at 3p.m. ET, experts on sexual assault trauma will hold a telephone press briefing to refute the findings of Rachel Mitchell, the prosecutor brought in by the all-male Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee to question Dr. Christine Blasey Ford.
RSVP requested to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 2 at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Michelle Anderson, President of Brooklyn College and expert in sexual assault law
- Roger Canaff, former prosecutor and senior attorney, the National District Attorneys Association; current partner with Justice3D
- James (“Jim”) W. Hopper, Ph.D., clinical psychologist and independent consultant, Teaching Associate in Psychology, Harvard Medical School
- Ebony Tucker, Advocacy Director, National Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- Phillip Zoladz, Associate Professor of Psychology in the departments of Psychology, Sociology & Criminal Justice at Ohio Northern University
DIAL-IN INFORMATION: 785‑424‑1669
CONFERENCE ID: SURVIVORS